Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome!

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! As you can see, I am new to the blog world so please bear with me. This blog will mostly be about fashion and all girly things! I love Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew, Kate Spade, Vineyard Vines, and Frat Collection. But I love getting really cute clothes for cheap.. I'm a HUGE bargain hunter (: I love hunting for those great finds at local cheap stores like T.J. Maxx and Marshals.
I do not give out any personal email addresses, twitter names, ect. I just don't feel comfortable doing so, however, I will give out my anon twitter name which is @USCPrincess and my email strictly for blog purposes which is southcarolinablogger@gmail.com. If you have any comments/questions you can tweet me or shoot me an email there and I will answer you as soon as I am able! Please spread the word to all your friends if you get the chance! Thanks for your patience and I am SO excited to start this blogging adventure with you all!
XOXO
Stay Southern

No comments:

Post a Comment