Saturday, May 25, 2013

OOTD

Happy Saturday, y'all! One of the things I wanted to do with this blog is to show you my OOTD (outfit of the day) and tell you guys where you can purchase the items in the outfit. So, I am going to attach the pictures of my OOTD and at the end of this post, I will put all the links to the stores so if you like this look you can find it! 

I didn't go out anywhere fancy today so I didn't get all dressed up but I wanted something cute and easy to wear. I paired the coral anchor shorts with the teal tank top so it was still cute and comfy (my favorite word combo(: ) If you were going out to dinner or to a summer party, you could dress the shorts up more with nice, flowy top and maybe a coral statement necklace! 
Since I was in my super sunny backyard today I added my teal ray-bans, which happened to match perfectly! I also added a teal Tommy Hilfiger cross body satchel that I found at tj maxx for $16.99! I was super excited about that purchase because I wanted a cross body so badly, but I didn't want to spend lots of money on it. 
I finished the outfit off with my platinum Jack Rogers that can complete any summer outfit! (: 

If you like the clothes in the outfit, here are the links to purchase them (the tank top and the cross body were really hard to find on the internet, but I did my best and found something very similar)


Any comments or questions please email me at southcarolinablogger@gmail.com!

Stay safe on this gorgeous Memorial Day weekend!
XOXO
Stay Southern 



No comments:

Post a Comment